Education is our top priority when representing Kratz & Kolasch buyer clients. After a few hours with us, our Buyers know the answers to the following questions:
- What am I looking for as I walk up to a home and explore the interior? Hint, it's not the furnishings and the paint color?
- How am I discerning past and/or current water penetration into the home as I view the property?
- How is my earnest money deposit protected via Contract Contingencies?
- What are my options to get out of a Contract that I'm in with a Seller?
- What are the key items the home inspection findings that are possible warning signs?
- Is the termite treatment negotiable?
- Is the survey necessary and what happens if an encroachment is found?
- What is a Buyer responsible for with respect to the HOA violations?
- Owner's Title Insurance is optional...so should a Buyer purchase it?
These and many other issues that come up during the purchase process are how we educate our Buyers, thus making the process and stress-free as is possible when making such a major life decision.
Please check out our many online reviews to see how we care for and take seriously our clients' trust in us.